Monday, June 9, 2008

Arizona Reception

Right after our Honeymoon we stopped in Gilbert, AZ for a reception at my parent's house. Most of the Martin Clan drove down for the occasion including the Woolley Grandparent's. It was great to spend time with all the family again and hang a little before returning to reality. Seeing so many people I hadn't seen in years was great. The only thing is everyone said they didn't recognize me in our engagement photo. I guess I have just filled out over the last few years. The reception turned out great and I think everyone enjoyed themselves. Here are just a few pictures from the trip and reception.






Nothing like a little Arizona pool day in the hundred degree weather.


3 comments:

Emily Ferrell said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the reception in Arizona. I asked mom if she took any and she said no so I didn't think I would ever see what it looked like. It looked really nice.

Brandon & Jillyn Larsen said...

rachael looks pretty ticked in that last pic.

Jill said...

Wish I could have been there. Hopefully we will have pool time in Bear Lake together! Love you guys!