Sunday, October 2, 2011

Going up the Canyon

Since it was such a nice Conference Weekend we thought it would be nice to enjoy the coming Fall weather and go up the canyon to see if the leaves were changing yet.  We found this picnic are off the road that had a little creek.  We decided to take a few pictures while we were there.



Tina wanted to show Drew the bridge and she also thought it would be  a great place to take a picture.  I wish I knew a little more about the different ways to use my camera.  You would think I would know a little more after using it for over a year and a half, but I just haven't taken the time.



Drew was having fun playing with Nettie.  She would make faces at him and he would laugh and get all excited.  He also loved to pick up the rocks and throw them.  He loves playing with dirt, sticks, and rocks whenever he finds them.



We wanted to get a cute little family picture and I was trying to get Drew to smile, but I think I only made him more mad.  He got a little frustrated and then you can see in one of the pictures he tried to bite my finger.  He is going through this biting phase right now.  He doesn't really bite other people, but he does tend to bite himself when he gets frustrated.  We hope he gets over that habit fast.





It was a great day and the weather was so nice.  We should try and enjoy it more often when the mountains are so close to us.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

You'll actually cherish the "biting" family pictures more than the "perfect" one when he's a teenager! Real life always wins out! My favorite picture of Kyler was when he was 2 and wouldn't smile for the camera....or be in the shot. I carried him in and he screamed and fought me. I finally held him upside down and they took the photo. I love that it was him at that moment!