Friday, December 26, 2008

Watch Out!!!! We're Sledding

Sledding 2008

Since my Grandma and Grandpa Woolley decided to not have their traditional Christmas meal, we decided to have a cousin party the Friday after Christmas. A lot of us met up to go sledding in the afternoon. It was so much fun. I love acting like a kid. We had a lot of races and I always came in last due to fear of going to fast down the hill. I did win one competition against Andrew. He told me that if I went down without screaming, he would buy me snow clothes. It was very hard but I was able to do it.

After sledding, we headed to Nettie’s place for a Mexican Fiesta. Almost all of my cousins were able to come. We talked for hours and hours. It was so much fun being together and we decided that the grandkids would now be in charge of Christmas dinner at my grandparents. The holidays were wonderful and I hope to carry that Christmas spirit throughout the rest of the year.

1 comment:

McKenzie said...

I love the sledding pics you guys! Very fun!