Monday, November 3, 2008

Crazy Eightzzzzz

I don't usually like to do this, but it didn't seem like it would take too much time and since I love Robbie and Sara so much I thought I would give it a try.

We're It........

We were tagged by the the gr8 Sara and Robbie....


8 TV Shows We Love To Watch
30 Rock
The Office
Heroes
Eli Stone
Lost
Las Vegas
Chuck
Life

8 Favorite Restaurants
Red Robin
Cafe Rio
Texas Road House
Olive Garden
Apollo Burger
Cheesecake Factory
T.G.I. Fridays
Panda Express

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
Went to work
Had dinner with grandparents
Celebrated 6 months of marriage
Looked at blogs
Made crafts (Michelle)
Watched TV
Listened to Music
Prayed

8 Thinks We're Looking Forward To
Next weekend (I don't work)
Thanksgiving in Arizona with the Fam
Getting in shape (both of us)
A house (one day)
Children (one day)
A Dog (maybe before the children)
Not having to wake up at 4am for work
School to be over

8 Things On My Wish List
A new car
Wave runners
A Dog
Four Wheelers
Horses
Our Very own Cook
Candice Olsen to design the whole inside of our house when we get one.
Did I mention a Dog

8 People To Tag
Allyson and Paul
Emily and Ryan
Becky and Brian
Nicole and Tony
Debbie and Ben
Shan and Jed
Kim and Mark
Katie

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I'm IT! Thanks for tagging me and I will be posting soon! Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving....I will finally give you your wedding luncheon book then. (I know I'm a loser when it comes to mailing things out, just ask my family in MN!)