Friday, December 31, 2010

Frying Up the New Year

Both Darren and Brett got fryers for Christmas this year and we decided to put them to use to help bring in the new year.  A small group of us headed down to Orem to celebrate.  We had a lot of good food to choose from.  Dy and Brett made some fried chicken cheese balls, we fried a few homemade French fries and then Darren made some of his very own chicken wings with three different dipping sauces.
These were accompanied by an array of other tasty treats to help wind down the clock.  I and, I'm sure others, had way too much to eat, but it was so good.  
Unfortunately for me I had to work the next morning so I left the group a little early to head back up to Salt Lake to get some sleep.  Michelle and Drew stayed in Orem to bring in the New Year.  I didn’t make it to midnight, but the sleep was well worth it.  Here’s to a new year!

1 comment:

Jill said...

I am sorry but fried chicken cheese balls.....disgusting!