Saturday, December 18, 2010

Martin Side Christmas Party

As is tradition we got together with the Martin extended family for a little Christmas party.  All the cousins and Aunts and Uncles got together at Glenn and Carol's house to have a little food, and fun, and celebrate the Christmas season.  
There was a lot of good food and it was nice to see a few cousin's we don't see much of, but the best part had to be the visit from Santa Clause.  It was fun to see the kids get excited and just stare at him while they waited to see what he brought them.  
It was Drew's first time meeting the man in the big red suit and we weren't sure how he would react, but he did quite well. 
He didn't really get excited, but he wasn't scared either.  His other two cousins weren't so sure about Santa, but I guess that is most little kid's responses. 
We are thankful for Nana who made all of this happen.  She has a great posperity and we hope to have many more times together as a family.
The night turned out to be a blast and with all of the decorations around the house we thought we would get a family picture.  The best one is of Nettie with Teddie.  
I think she should just have him live with her. I don't think it will happen, but I know Glenn and Carol wouldn't object to it one bit.  The evening was a great way to celebrate the Christmas Season.  Till next year.

1 comment:

Nettie Martin said...

That's my boy...Teddy Dog!

I'd take him in a heart beat...it's convincing the roommates that's the hard part. I love my Teddy Dog- even when he gets his sick short haircut and bandanna.