Monday, May 24, 2010

My Wife...... The Wonder Woman

This past Saturday Brett's, Michelle's sister's husband, work was putting on a fundraiser. The event included a 33 mile bike ride that started near the top of a Tooele canyon and ended in the parking lot of Brett's Credit Union. Brett, Aubrey, and Dyana also participated in the ride. Michelle finished the event with little trouble. I am amazed at her dedication. With the baby she hasn't exercised as much as she would like, but she didn't let that stop her. She is my Wonder Woman.


There she is with Dy at one of the rest stops.



The Group: Michelle, Dy, Aubrey, and Brett

I'm so proud of you guys. You are my heroes!


4 comments:

Christin said...

Way to go Michelle. That is so awesome! I have loved all of your updates and I can't believe how big Drew is getting. I'm hearing a rumor that you guys are going to come visit this summer. I hope it's true. I miss you guys!

Nicole said...

WAY TO GO!!!!!

Aubrey said...

So much fun! Can't wait for lots more biking this summer.

Nettie Martin said...

It must be said- Momma Michelle came in 4th on the race. She's pretty much a rockstar.