Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cardon Family Pictures...... The Final Product

Over Easter Weekend Michelle, Drew, and I went down to visit my parents in Arizona. While we were all together, and the weather was nice, we decided to take family pictures. The photographer had to do a few touch-ups, but now we have them back. Here is my family. I think we are a good looking bunch.

The Whole Clan


The Whole Clan in a Tree

My Mom and Dad

My Parents and Siblings

The Kids From Oldest to Youngest (Left to Right): Christin, Becky, Emily, Andrew, Rachael, and Scott

Give it up for the Siblings one more Time.

The Maxfield Family: Andy, Christin, Summer, Taylor, Jacob, Joshua, and Kate

The Smith Family: Brian, Becky, Noah, Dean, and Julia

The Ferrell Family: Ryan, Emily, Peyton, Hailey, and Alexis

The Cardon Family: Andrew, Michelle, and Drew

Rachael

Scott

My Parents with all of the Grandkids

No comments: