Sunday, March 14, 2010

Aubs

Why I love Aubrey!

I met Aubrey in our stake singles ward over seven years ago. She is one of my closest friends and we always joke that she is one of the Martin sisters. She is one of the most amazing people I know. During the last few weeks, I have realized more and more why she is such an amazing person. I just wanted her to know my top 10 reasons why I love her.

1. She is the most compassionate person you will ever meet.
2. She always puts others needs above her own.
3. She has a way a getting things done
4. She is a great cook
5. She travels “Martin Style”
6. She loves to exercise
7. She inspires other to be better
8. She has helped me immensely over the last 7 weeks (meals, visits, phone calls, babysitting)
9. She has put up with the entire Martin family for the last 7 years.
10. She is my adopted sister.
Thanks Aubrey for being such a great friend. I hope that I can help you out one day like you have helped me out these last few weeks. I really appreciate it. Thanks again!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a great person. Love you both!

Nettie Martin said...

Aubs is pretty great...I'll just say AMEN to your list of ten. Oh... got to go- she just said dinners ready.

that's my #11 to your list- She makes me dinner.

Aubrey said...

Oh my gosh! That makes me cry. I love you girls so much. I can't imagine my life any other way.