Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day! ....... A Little Late

Saturday morning I woke up to the most wonderful surprise when I opened our bedroom door. There on the kitchen counter was the most beautiful bouquet of deep red roses and white gerber daisies. Andrew had left to work hours before and I had not expected anything from him. I was shocked and overcome with emotions. He made my day. I love him so much. I appreciate everything that he has done for me. He is always going out of his way to make sure that I am happy. I am so happy to be married to such a wonderful husband. Thanks again for everything you do for me. I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Katey said...

Oh how sweet! Those flowers are really beautiful and you look so cute in that pictures Michelle. :)

Jill said...

I love that brother-in-law of mine! Tell him to give Brian some pointers!

The Burtons said...

Good job Andrew! You're famous, powerful, and romantic?!!!! What a lucky woman you are Michelle!