Sunday, September 21, 2008

She's a Big Girl Now!!!!!!

So you remember the post I wrote about Michelle's job search and all the drama that happened there, well her next step was to take her boards and the result was.................... She PASSED!!!!! She couldn't believe it herself, but she did it. I knew she would do fine since she read her study manual twice, took each practice test twice, and listened to these expensive CDs over and over again, plus she is just soooooo smart. If this is news to you then feel free to give her a call, text, or email to congratulate her. Her worries of having to tell her new boss that she didn't pass are behind her and she can now relax.

6 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

Congratulations Michelle! What a big relief it must be to know that you passed.

Emily Ferrell said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. I bet you are glad that is all over with.

Katey said...

That's Miche Rockstar for you! Mrs. Smarty Pants herself! If I only had half her brain...Way to go Michelle!!!!

B Flat Major said...

Wahoo! What a relief! Nice job, Michelle. Now get ready for all the people you know to say, "Hey, I have a cough. Could you just write me a quick script for a Z-pack???"

Nettie Martin said...

Hey Michelle...I have an ear ache- can you write me a prescription for amoxicillian? hehe =) CONGRATS GIRL! (PS- you know I'm going to hit you up for the drugs right?)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!! I am totally proud of you! You are a total inspiration!