Sunday, September 21, 2008

Parents in Town

So at the end of August my parents came into town. It was just over the holiday weekend, but it was nice for us to all get together. When I say all I mean those siblings that live in Utah. That now includes Me, Rachael, and Christin's family. We enjoyed sitting around, playing with the kids at the pool, and eating. We also enjoyed a great family dinner with the Martin Family. It was a large group of about 20 + pleople. I know my parents enjoyed themselves and depending where everyone ends up over the next little while we might even get more visits from them. To see the grandchildren of course.


I actually didn't have a picture of all of us at once so I just used this one taken one evening while having a picnic dinner. I would post some of the great pictures I got of Rachael, but I know she would kill me. Feel free to email me and I will let you see them....... JKCO Rachael!!!!

2 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

I wish we could have been there. It sounds like you had a lot of fun!

RCardon said...

Oh my...you'd better believe I would've killed you if you posted any of those! haha I LOVE that you finally posted and that you guys live so close. Seriously, you guys are so great...thanks for always inviting me to hang out!