Tuesday, July 29, 2008

4th of July

This is just a short one, but since I had some pictures I thought I would post them. Both Michelle and I had to work on the 4th of July, but now that I work during the day we were both home for the evening. Dy and Brett invited us to go to Sugarhouse Park to watch the fireworks. We picked up some Panda Express and headed out. It was great to spend time with them and enjoy some fireworks while we celebrated the freedom of our country.





We didn't stay to watch all of them because I had to be ready for work at 5am. We just left half way through and got home before 11pm.



2 comments:

Nettie Martin said...

Ummm. . . this one made me laugh a little bit. Brett seem SO UNCOMFORTABLE in that shot with Reuben. And then the awkward shot of Brett and Dyana! haha. . . I love it.

Nicole said...

Andrew has a scruffy face!?! Andrew, I know that you are a man, but I still really view you as my baby cousin...but how can I hold on to the baby cousin image with your scruffy face! I guess I'll have to let you grow up! (but if I do, then I'm pretty sure my own children will grow up one day! See what a mess you've made!)