Sunday, May 22, 2011

Party at Rosie's House

My co-worker Rosie wanted to get a group together and have a little potluck.  I have known Rosie for five years.  She worked at LDS Hospital when I was a student doing my internship with them.  She trained me in chemistry and we would eat breakfast together at the cafeteria.  She moved to the new hospital a few months later, but now we have worked together at the central lab for over 3 years.  She has a beautiful house up on the hill in North Salt Lake.  It was great to talk to each other outside of work.



Drew had a great time exploring the house.  We had to keep an eye on him because her house isn't made for little kids.  Her one daughter lives in California and her husband actually lives out of the country for work.  They see each other every couple of months. 

My favorite part about having a party at Rosie's house is that she will cook a lot of great food.  I couldn't get enough, but at the end of it all I did because I couldn't eat any more.

Thanks Rosie for inviting us over.  We had a lot of fun and can't wait for the next one.  I guess since I have a house of my own we could invite everyone over there.

No comments: