Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter in Arizona Part 3 of 4

In between Saturday General Conference sessions, my Dad, brother, and I trimmed the fruit trees on the side of our house. Michelle came out side to take some pictures, but she also wanted to pick some oranges to make into fresh orange juice. I only received a little flesh wound during the project, but my allergies started to act up.


After the second session on Saturday Michelle, Rachael, Scott, and I took time to color Easter eggs. It has been years since I have participated in this activity. Michelle and I might start making it a part of our festivities next year. We enjoyed decorating and coloring the four eggs we each got.




After we finished with the eggs it was our job to hide plastic eggs for all of the grand kids to find. All of the kids were excited to search for the eggs and they were surprisingly good sports. I didn’t hear any crying.












At the end of the hunt some of us men got together and attended Priesthood Meeting together, followed by dinner at Joe’s Real BBQ. It was some good eating and we didn’t get home too late. That is one of the benefits of being in AZ. Everything starts an hour earlier than Utah so we get out of Priesthood at 7pm instead of 8pm.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

1. I'm so impressed you're blogging things as they happen instead of 6 months later.
2. baby Drew is getting so big. His little cheeks even look a little chubby.
3. I'm so jealous of your warm weather.
4. Michelle when did your hair get so long?