Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter in Arizona Part 2 of 4

Today was full of family togetherness. It began with a birthday party for Jacob. In Arizona the schools have Good Friday off. We got together at a park near Christin’s house for lunch. All the kids played together while we had pizza, fruit, and pasta salad. Jacob opened up some gifts and then we had ice cream and cake. I took the opportunity to use my new camera along with the larger lens. Once again the weather was wonderful. We can’t wait to have this kind of weather in Utah.

The birthday boy, Jacob

Ryan with his little girl Alexis

Becky's little girl Julia

Emily, Michelle, and Rachael

My niece, Summer

My nephew, Dean

Kate
Scott acting all cool

Rachael's close-up

Joshua and Rachael are all about the cheese

Hailey, I had to take pictures of her when she wasn't looking because she would just hide.

Mom and Dad with some of the grand kids

Party!

Peyton and Kate

Taylor

Mom with Jacob and Joshua

Scott acting all cool again

Don't ask me what I was doing. Michelle got hold of the camera. Brian swore Scott was copying him.

After a quick nap we embarked on our second family gathering, family pictures. This has been a talked about event constantly over the past week or so between my Mom and the rest of the family. I didn’t know it had to be so complicated. The location was nice for the pictures and I think the photographer might have gotten a few good shots, for the price my parents were paying. Noah, my brother-in-law’s son, wasn’t able to make it to any of our activities this weekend, including these pictures , so the photographer would have to take his picture later in the same spot and Photoshop him in. I’ve included some of the shots that I took myself.













I think they are pretty good. I can’t wait to see what the professional ended up getting. After the pictures we all headed out to Tia Rosa's for some Mexican food.


I think it was a great day and Drew handled it well for a kid his age. I imagine it could be a while till the next family pictures. Who knows.

1 comment:

Nettie Martin said...

Andrew... Mr. GQ in that last picture don't you think?