Monday, December 28, 2009

Our Sweet Nettie Grows Up

Nettie celebrates her birthday on December 28th. Each year we always hear how her birthday is too close to Christmas. This year, I felt like Nettie had a fantastic birthday, or at least I enjoyed all of the festivities. It was a time of family togetherness. On her birthday, the siblings all went out to dinner at Brick Oven in Provo, while my parents watched the grandkids at home. There is nothing I love more than spending time with my family. We always have such a great time together. People are amazed that we all get along and would choose to be together whenever possible.



Nettie thanks for being the best sister anyone could ever want. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!


3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I love all the posts!

Nettie Martin said...

A POST FOR ME?!?!?!! I'm verklempt!

It was a pretty great birthday! Thanks to Jill and B for picking up the tab. Thanks for everyone who made the trip to Utah to celebrate my special day :P

Nicole said...

I feel for Nettie.....Tony has a Dec. 29th birthday....no fun! We do make it a big deal...it's just a hard time. So many friends are out of town.