Saturday, December 26, 2009

Arizona and Utah Baby Showers for Michelle

While we were in Arizona, Andrew’s mom threw me a baby shower. We had so much fun playing games and eating lots of yummy food. A large portion of Andrew’s extended family was able to make it and we missed all those who were out of town or sick. We ate some good food that Andrew helped prepare, and taste, as you can see, along with playing a few fun games.





One of the games was a matching game. If you found the match, you got a candy bar that represented the match. For example, if you got the match for girl’s name, you got a Baby Ruth candy bar. I wish I could remember them all. We also played the classic guess the type of baby food in the jar game. We all had a lot of fun. It was fun getting to know Andrew’s extended family members better and know I will make good use of all the gifts. Thanks Liz and everyone else for making it so special.




I have also been spoiled with a few other baby showers in Utah. Unfortunately I have no pictures of them, but believe me they were great. I loved seeing so many of my friends and family members get together and have time to enjoy their company. Thanks to everyone for all of your love and support. Drew and I have been showered with so many wonderful gifts. We are so excited to use everything. Thanks!!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Baby fun! By the way, that centerpiece is SO ADORABLE.....just saying.