Monday, February 1, 2010

Goodbye Sporty Red

As you will read in the second NICU post, I finally sold my 1996 Kia Sephia. It was my first car I ever bought, it was the car that I took Michelle home in on our first date, and it was the car that my roommates put temple stickers on when I got married. Sporty Red has been a good car for me. It didn't cost me much and I feel I got my moneys worth. Near the end it didn't get much use. I only drove him to and from work with an occasional side trip. Michelle only drove it a few times when she had to and every time she was scared. I knew all of its little sounds, smells, and other quarks. I hope the new owner appreciates its hard work. I also hope they don't take off the rest of the sticker residue and let nature take care of it. That's what I did.




SPORTY RED YOU'LL BE MISSED!

1 comment:

Nettie Martin said...

Sporty. . .yep that's the first word that came to mind when I saw your car =)