Monday, October 12, 2009

Drum Roll Please............... It's a...

Now I can't remember, was it a girl or was it a boy. I just hate when that happens. Oh well if you really want to know you'll just have to watch the ultrasound below.

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

Vidoeo of the Gender

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?


Were you able to tell?

If not let me give you a hint.

It rhymes with

TOY


You guessed it,



IT's A



Michelle and I are so happy and the best thing is that the baby looks healthy. We are excited for the next few months to pass and our little guy to get here.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys!

Libby said...

WOOOOO!!! Ben and I are so excited for you!! Congratulations :)

Aubrey said...

all those little boy cousins are going to have so much fun.

Brett & Dyana Valdez said...

SUPER EXCITED!!!! Bracken will have so many boy cousins to play with.....Watch out Bear Lake boys will be soon invading. Can you only imagine those reunions now. CONGRATS!!!!!!

Nicole said...

I KNEW IT!!!!! When I heard the due date I just thought back to when I was expecting my first baby in March (many years ago) and thought you two would welcome a little boy too! CONGRATULATIONS!!! Can't wait until March!

Rebecca said...

Yay for little boys!!! Congratulations!

The Burtons said...

YAY! Boys are the best!!!! Have him on my birthday (3/26) and name him Al after me.

Brett & Dyana Valdez said...

Wow, you guys are as bad as us.

Now that we finally have the internet at home, we have vowed to be better.