Friday, June 29, 2012

Swimming

My cousin's Jason and Jennifer were in town picking up their oldest daughter from  EFY and decided we should have a little get together before they left the next day.  My cousin Lisa, Jennifer's sister, lives in a community with a pool so we all decided to head over to her place to do a little swimming and have dinner together.  Braeden really loves the water and so does Drew.



I opted out of getting in the water, but Michelle was a good sport and played with the kids for awhile.  My sister Rachael was also able to make it, as well as, my cousin Amy, and my cousin Jean-Jacques with his kids and sister.


By the time it we were ready to eat Drew was getting a little cold.  You can tell from his expression he wasn't having fun anymore and just wanted to be kept warm.



We had a really fun time all together and as usual it was sad to see the evening end, but it was nice to see everyone since it doesn't happen too often.

No comments: