Sunday, March 20, 2011

Just Drew

Here are a few pictures and videos that I found on my phone of Drew.  Since I love him so much I thought I would share his cute little face with all of you.  The first is with his Great Grandpa Woolley.  We had just moved and I thought it would be nice for Drew to go visit.  We found Grandpa in the backyard and Drew decided to help with the yard work and then give Grandpa a break by playing with him.







Drew loves to eat, but he also loves to make a mess.  I prefer to put a bib on him so his clothes don't get as dirty, but I have a hard time getting Michelle to do the same.  I love this first picture because it is one of Drew's favorite faces to make.  It reminds me of this rat face I would do in high school or of an angry bunny.



Another thing is Drew loves music.  He has this one toy, the one in the bucket, that makes music when you push the top button.  Drew learned how to push it pretty fast and would push it over and over again.  He now pushes it and begins to dance.  As soon as he learns to walk consistently then he will improve upon his bobbing up and down move.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

Drew is getting so big, and he is absolutely adorable! I love watching your sweet Grandpa interact with him. So cute!