Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Birthday Andrew!... From Michelle and Drew

Happy Birthday Andrew


Happy Birthday!!!! I decided to do a surprise post for my wonderful husband.  I am so excited that he is thirty.  He always gives me a hard time about being in my thirties but now he is right there with me.  He reminds me frequently that I will always be older them him...which is okay.  I just wanted to thank him for being such an amazing father.  He is able to spend a lot of time with Drew while I am at work and Drew LOVES it.  I always tell Andrew that Drew loves him so much.  He always wants his daddy.  I also wanted to tell him how much I LOVE HIM.  He make me so happy.  Each and everyday, I am so grateful that I will have him forever.  Thanks for everything.  I hope you have a fantastic day.

Drew wanted to write a little note to his dad:
ajskdl;fjlbvcxhoerga fdddddddddddddhjnjsdNAJK (Translated:  I LOVE YOU)

Drew 

4 comments:

Becky and Brian said...

Happy Birthday! I am glad you are here so we can celebrate it with you!

RCardon said...

Aw...I loved this post Michelle! Happy Birthday Andrew!! I love you and hope you have the greatest day ever!

Nettie Martin said...

I wasn't sure if Michelle knew how to do a blog post. Looks like she does :) Cute post! Andrew is pretty great!

Christin said...

So glad we got to spend your birthday with you. We had so much fun you your family!