Saturday, June 12, 2010

Three Weddings and Some Family Pics

In the past two weekends we have had three wedding receptions to attend. The first was an old friend from College, Shannon. The second was my cousin Jean Jaque’s. The Third was my sister’s best friend and old roommate as well as my personal friend Stacie.

She had her reception just a few miles away from Michelle’s parent’s house in a beautiful Tuscan style home owned by the groom’s parents. It was great to see many of Rachael’s friends and roommates that she had while she and I were both at BYU.



Since the yard and house were so beautiful Michelle and I decided to get a few pictures of our little family. One of Stacie and Rachael’s friends from College, Dan, made a surprise visit from Arizona and since he works for Cannon and we have a Cannon camera I thought it only right for him to take the pictures.




I also got a few shots of Drew on my own. He has the most beautiful blue eyes. We had a wonderful time and know that all three couples will have a wonderful life together.



No comments: